| Security Procedure
Security Notice for Applicants Visiting Israel Visa Application Centre
Due to security reasons the following items will not be permitted
inside the Application Centre or stored in the premises.
- All battery operated or electronic gadgets such as cameras,
audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3's, floppies, laptops,
or portable music players.
- All bags such as travel bags, back packs, briefcases, suitcases,
leather / jute / cloth bags and zip folders. Only a plastic bag
containing your application related papers would be permitted.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel etc.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
The list provided above is not finite. Other items may be prohibited
based on Security Staff's discretion.
Due to security concerns, we do not permit interested parties such
as friends, relatives or business contacts to accompany visa applicants.
However, interpreters are allowed to accompany hearing-impaired
/ physically challenged applicants.
Please Note: There is no facility at the Visa Application
Centre to store prohibited items. Applicants are requested to make
alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the centre.